Below is a list of our specialties, as well as some procedures done at Blue Hen Surgery Center. This is not an all-inclusive list. If you need a procedure that is not listed here, please contact us to see if Blue Hen Surgery Center can accommodate you.
Your body’s digestive system (also called your gastrointestinal system or GI tract) plays a key role in your overall health and well-being. Click on each procedure to find out more information, including an overview of each procedure, what to expect and how to prepare.
We offer a range of procedures at our ambulatory surgery center (ASC) to assist you and your physician in treating an eye condition. Click on each procedure to find out more information, including an overview of each procedure, what to expect and how to prepare.
- Cataract Surgery
- Excision of Pterygium with Conjunctival Autograft
- Fistulizaiton of Sclera Via Trabeculectomy
- YAG Laser Procedure
- Biopsy of Conjunctival lesion
- Lateral Tarsal Strip repair of Entropin
- Excision of Papillomas
- Entropion Repair with Medial Spindle
- Blepharoplasty/Eyelid Revision Procedures